BALASCA HOTEL

The Balasca Hotel is located in the centre of Athens with views of such famous landmarks as the Acropolis, Mount Lycabettus and the sea from the roof terrace. It offers 83 guestrooms equipped with the standard amenities. A restaurant and bar is onsite. Close by is the main railway station and the city's sights and museums.

ROOM AMENITIES:
Aircondition
Roomservice
Direct dial phone
Music
Television
Balcony or Terrace

HOTEL FACILITIES:
Fireplace
24hour reception
FrontOffice
Safe Lockers
Restaurant
SnackBar
Business center
TV Lounge

For more Information about Budget Hotels In Greece or Greece Holidays, please visit www.ourhotelbooking.com

4 Response to "BALASCA HOTEL"

Anonymous said...

This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap Greece holidays | Greece Holiday Packages

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. I find hard time visiting sites that could actually inform me regarding this information. Glad that i found it here. I do have my reporting earlier this week. And probably i could use this a s my reference.jerseys cheap

Unknown said...

I love this blog. I find hard time visiting sites that could actually inform me regarding this information. Glad that i found it here. I do have my reporting earlier this week. And probably i could use this a s my reference. cheap nike jerseys
cheap jerseys wholesale

Sizzling LEO said...

online reservation is a popular and simple method of booking a room in a hotel. It gives the facility to the people to get best hotels deal from any part of the world at any time.

Post a Comment